International Baseball League Jobs
» Future Notification Only - International League (Various Locations, XX)
Visiting Clubhouse Assistant
Assist the Visiting Clubhouse Manager with the following duties:
- Operate the day to day operations of the Visiting Clubhouse
- Cleanliness of the locker rooms-bathrooms, shower rooms
- Organize and maintain the uniforms, equipment, dugout
- Player meals-pre and post-game meals, snacks, and beverage service
- Maintain the shower facilities with personal hygiene supplies
- Supervise Batboys for the Visiting Clubhouse
- Umpire’s Clubhouse liaison: laundry, meals, and uniforms
- Responsible for loading and unloading team equipment
- Prior clubhouse or locker room experience required
- Interpersonal skills and problem solving
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work long hours
- Required to lift 50 pounds or more
- Prior experience as a supervisor preferred
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future for the International League and it's Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications.
Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ