International Baseball League Jobs
» Future Notification Only - International League (Various Locations, XX)
Are you looking to break into the sports business to become a superstar? If you are, then our organization will be right for you! The Gwinnett Braves, the AAA team of the Atlanta Braves are looking for superstars with the drive and energy to help take the team to new heights. If you want to work hard, learn and get the training that will set you apart from others, then Gwinnett is the place you want to be. We aren’t looking for utility infielders, we are looking for superstars!
How to Get Here
To become a superstar, you must understand that tickets are the lifeblood of any organization. If you understand this concept, then you are potentially on the way to a successful sports career. Once you learn to market and sell tickets then your career will take off!
Our philosophy is to provide the best training in the industry! Our goal is to accelerate your growth as fast as we can, we want you to be the best not only for us, but for you and your career.
What You Will Be Doing
Remember, everything starts and centers on tickets. You will be a full-time salesperson making face to face sales calls to the corporate community. The position will consist of selling corporate ticket packages, including season tickets, mini plans, corporate suites and group tickets.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- College degree (required), preferably in Sport Management or related field
- 1-2 years of sales experience with the business side of collegiate, minor league or professional sports is preferred. Experience in proactive B2B sales preferred.
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive, organized and detail oriented person who can prioritize and follow through with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated individual with focused energy, high degree of responsibility, and sense of urgency and accountability
- Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint) proficiency
- Experience with CRM Systems preferred
- Able to work long hours, weekends, holidays, overtime
- An understanding and appreciation for diverse cultures and an ability to work effectively and relate well with individuals of diverse backgrounds and all levels within the company
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future for the International League and it's Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications.
Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ