International Baseball League Jobs
» Future Notification Only - International League (Various Locations, XX)
The Corporate Partnerships Trainee will assist the Corporate Partnerships Full Time Staff in all aspects of the department. The Corporate Partnerships Trainee must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and eager to build and manage relationships. Potential candidates must be willing to work through tasks and get the job done in a timely manner.
- Conducting background research on prospective sponsors and selling corporate partnership packages
- Cold call perspective food trade customers and coordinate Front Office meal pick up/delivery during home games.
- Assisting with the servicing of all corporate partnership accounts.
- Drafting sales proposals using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Maintaining corporate partnership asset inventory logs
- Maintaining reports for each sponsor detailing all partner elements and activation programs included in sponsorship agreements
- Assisting with pre-game ceremonies and in game promotions
- Facilitating gate giveaways
- Supervising sponsor concourse activations
- Visit all personal clients and prospects during games
- Be willing and available to help out in other duties as assigned
- Assist with mascot appearances, including performing as the mascot
- Assist with tarp pulls when weather requires the field to be covered
- Assist in all other areas as needed, including providing support for special events run by other departments
- Flexible schedule: available January - September; able to work nights, weekends, and Holidays on non-game days as needed
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future for the International League and it's Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications.
Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ