International Baseball League Jobs
» Future Notification Only - International League (Various Locations, XX)
Reports to: Ticket Sales Manager
The Account Executive will be responsible to develop and execute all aspects for the sale and retention of Gwinnett Braves ticket purchasers. The ideal candidate for this position is an individual who has attained success in their professional sales career and is looking to set and exceed new challenges.
- Manage daily sales activities focused on selling season tickets, group outings and suite rentals with the purpose of achieving or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Create, implement and own a sales pipeline within CRM system to manage customer lead intake, outbound activity, prioritization and metrics for measurement of deal status.
- Responsible for game-day duties as assigned- primarily assisting current customers, networking with Braves Fans, and meeting clients.
- Actively network at outside events including business after-hours, business parks, chambers, social clubs, radio events, etc.
- Contribute positively to the sales team atmosphere by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all sales team staff.
- Additional responsibilities, as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- College degree (required), preferably in Sport Management or related field
- 1-2 years of sales experience with the business side of collegiate, minor league or professional sports is preferred. Experience in proactive B2B sales preferred.
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive, organized and detail oriented person who can prioritize and follow through with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated individual with focused energy, high degree of responsibility, and sense of urgency and accountability
- Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint) proficiency
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred
- Able to work long hours, weekends, holidays, overtime
- An understanding and appreciation for diverse cultures and an ability to work effectively and relate well with individuals of diverse backgrounds and all levels within the company
The Gwinnett Braves are an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future for the International League and it's Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications.
Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ