International Baseball League Jobs
» Future Notification Only - International League (Various Locations, XX)
POSITION: TICKET SALES MANAGER
REPORTS TO: GENERAL MANAGER
SUMMARY: The Ticket Sales Manager is responsible for maximizing revenue from the sale of tickets to consumers, groups and corporations; in addition, ensuring the accounting, printing, handling and delivery of all ticket sales is also critical in this position.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Creation and Management of the selling of all related season, mini-plan, group, and premium ticket packages
• Sell and manage staff sales through outbound sales calls, via phone and face-to-face sales presentations
• Develop and constantly grow a database comprised of major corporations, medium and smaller-sized businesses, and individual prospects through various professional prospecting and networking efforts throughout the community
• Maintaining accurate daily call reports
• Monitor, manage, train and motivate an account executive team of 6+ sales representatives
• Develop working knowledge of team’s ticketing software
• Communicate and share pertinent sales information with management and front office
• Entertain clients and prospects at all home games
• Develop and enhance annual renewal/up-sell campaigns for season, group and mini-plan customers
• Monitor customer service inquiries and maintain system for timely response to all-related fan requests and feedback
• Maintain weekly sales report updates for management
• Participate in other related team marketing, sales and event projects as assigned by the AGM, Business Operations
• Assist Marketing and Promotions and/or game operations staff on game nights and at in-market appearances/promotions/community events
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
• Bachelors Degree in business, or sports administration
• Professional, assertive individual willing to lead by example
• Professional sports experience, previous baseball sales management experience a plus
• 3 – 5 years experience in a ticket sales and service environment
• Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment with an irregular work schedule to include nights, weekends, and some holidays
• Detail-oriented and organized; ability to handle several projects at once
• Excellent time management skills
• Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Tickemaster systems
• Ability to work long hours, weekends and occasional holidays in all types of weather conditions.
• Ability to pull tarp for ball field along with other members of front office
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. YES/NO: I have previous sales management experience with a professional sports franchise. If yes, please describe. 2. What was the sale you were most proud of? Please describe. 3. How would you describe your sales philosophy?
1. YES/NO: I have previous sales management experience with a professional sports franchise. If yes, please describe.
2. What was the sale you were most proud of? Please describe.
3. How would you describe your sales philosophy?
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future for the International League and it's Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications.
Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ