International Baseball League Jobs
» Future Notification Only - International League (Various Locations, XX)
Please no phone calls or e-mails regarding this position
The Indians are seeking a creative, outgoing, self-motivated individual to cultivate new and existing corporate partner relationships to achieve personal and department sales goals.
- Identify opportunities and develop comprehensive sponsorship programs that effectively meet a variety of client goals and marketing objectives
- Create and sell marketing/advertising programs utilizing all existing team controlled inventory
- Develop dynamic sales presentations for current and new business prospects
- Incorporate research or category dynamics, and demonstrate a clear understanding of partners’ marketing goals and objectives in all recommendations/proposals
- Provide accurate/reliable information for sales forecasts
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with clients, vendors and internal departments to facilitate the efficient implementation of all partnership elements
- Oversee the production of proof of performance reports for client portfolio
- Strive to achieve company, department and personal goals
- Coordinate game day ballpark setup for participating sponsors with Marketing and Operations Departments
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of 2 years sales experience with a proven track record of creating sponsorship revenue for a team, event or venue through marketing and/or media driven partnerships. Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a stressful environment
- Poise with the ability to effectively present information and negotiate with clients
- Outstanding strategic selling skills with a relationship-based selling approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Salary & commission commensurate with experience, plus bonus structure (when eligible)
Benefits include paid vacation, 401(k) plan (when eligible) and health, vision and dental insurance
About the Indianapolis Indians:
The Indianapolis Indians are the professional Triple-A baseball club affiliate of the Pittsburgh Pirates. The organization’s mission is to provide Indians baseball at Victory Field as affordable and memorable family fun. The Indians play their home games at Victory Field, located in downtown Indianapolis and White River State Park, a 14,200-seat ballpark opened in 1996 that has received numerous national accolades as one of the best minor league ballparks in the United States. In 2016 and 2013, the Indians led all of Minor League Baseball in overall attendance, while in 2014 and again in 2015 set Victory Field single-season attendance records. The Indians’ front office was named one of The Best Places to Work in Indiana by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce in 2014 and 2015. The team has been in continuous operation since 1902.
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future for the International League and it's Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications.
Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ