International Baseball League Jobs
» Future Notification Only - International League (Various Locations, XX)
The Indianapolis Indians Merchandise Department is searching for two hard-working and reliable individuals to serve as Game Day Merchandise Interns for the 2015 season. Candidates are typically recent- or under-graduate college students who will be living in central Indiana from April through August.
The ideal candidate should be energetic, customer friendly, organized, and likes to work on their feet. Experience in customer service and/or retail is preferred but not required.
Game Day Duties:
• Vend programs and other merchandise as needed
• Help to organize and keep stores and merchandise storage rooms clean
• Assist program seller and any other merchandise vendors
• Assist customers and other game day staff as needed
• Run cash register when needed
• Assist with the re-stock of the store and preparing inventory for sale
• Resumes will be accepted through April 3rd, 2015
Dates & Hours:
• Preferred candidates would be available for most regular-season home games between April 9 and September 5th
• School and work conflicts must be brought to the managers attention at least one week prior to the assigned game
• Report time will typically be 3 hours before first pitch for most home games. Intern will generally stay 1 hour after the end of each game. (Generally 6-7 hours total)
• $35 per game
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future for the International League and it's Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications.
Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ