International Baseball League Jobs
» Future Notification Only - International League (Various Locations, XX)
Cultivate new and existing corporate partner relationships to achieve personal and department sales goals.
Seeking a creative, outgoing, self-motivated individual with a proven track record of creating sponsorship revenue for a team, event or venue through marketing and/or media driven partnerships
- Identify opportunities and develop comprehensive sponsorship programs that effectively meet a variety of client goals and marketing objectives
- Create and sell marketing/advertising programs utilizing all existing team controlled inventory
- Develop dynamic sales presentations for current and new business prospects
- Incorporate research or category dynamics, and demonstrate a clear understanding of partners’ marketing goals and objectives in all recommendations/proposals
- Provide accurate/reliable information for sales forecasts
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with clients, vendors and internal departments to facilitate the efficient implementation of all partnership elements
- Oversee the production of proof of performance reports for client portfolio
- Strive to achieve company, department and personal goals
- Coordinate game day ballpark setup for participating sponsors with Marketing and Operations Departments
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 2-3 years proven sales experience preferably in a sports environment
Skills & Abilities:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a stressful environment
Poise with the ability to effectively present information and negotiate with clients
Outstanding strategic selling skills with a relationship-based selling approach
Strong attention to detail
Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Ability to work up to 14 hours per day, up to 100 hours per week
Salary & commission, plus bonus structure (when eligible)
Benefits include paid vacation, 401(k) plan (when eligible) and health insurance
Company Description: The Indianapolis Indians are the professional Triple-A baseball club affiliate of the Pittsburgh Pirates, and have been in continuous operation since 1902. The Indians play their home games at Victory Field in downtown Indianapolis, a 14,200-seat ballpark that has received numerous national accolades as one of the best minor league stadiums in the United States. The Indians’ front office was named one of The Best Places to Work in Indiana by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce in 2014 and 2015. In 2014, the Indians set a Victory Field attendance record by welcoming 660,289 fans, just one season after leading all of Minor League Baseball in overall attendance on their way to being presented with Baseball America's 2013 Triple-A Bob Freitas Award for the best overall operations at the Triple-A level.
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future for the International League and it's Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications.
Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ