International Baseball League Jobs
» Future Notification Only - International League (Various Locations, XX)
Provide high level of support for strategic marketing functions, including but not limited to advertising, promotions and communication.
- Assist in development and implementation of strategic marketing initiatives including, but not limited to, advertising, social media and online/database-driven communications
- Assist marketing manager with planning and executing of annual marketing and communications plan
- Maintain internal and public calendars of Indians games/promotions and Victory Field special events
- Coordinate internal game day documents; organizing critical daily game logistics and procedures
- Assist with the development, implementation and analysis of survey materials
- Provide a high-level of service and support to internal departments, partners and Indians fans
- Work in tandem with marketing manager and senior communications manager to ensure accuracy of all internal and external communications
- Oversee the archiving and maintaining of project documents to assist other department members in locating necessary files and references
- Other Duties/Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Indians staff members to achieve effective marketing/communications for the organization
- Coordinate game day ballpark setup for participating media and promotional partners
- Assist with presentation and footage capture of game-day activities (e.g., ceremonies, in-park promotions) for use in promotional and sales materials
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 1-2 years related experience preferably in a sports environment
Skills & Abilities:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a stressful environment
Organizational skills and strong attention to detail
Experience using digital illustration and layout software including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other industry design and production software
Proficient with Microsoft Office; working knowledge of HTML and experience with CMS websites
Ability to work up to 14 hours per day and up to 100 hours per week
Salary commensurate with experience, plus bonus structure (when eligible)
Benefits include paid vacation, 401(k) plan (when eligible) and health insurance
The Indianapolis Indians are the professional Triple-A baseball club affiliate of the Pittsburgh Pirates, and have been in continuous operation since 1902. The Indians play their home games at Victory Field in downtown Indianapolis, a 14,202-seat ballpark that has received numerous national accolades as one of the best minor league stadiums in the United States. The Indians’ front office was named one of The Best Places to Work in Indiana by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce in 2014 and 2015. In 2014, the Indians set a Victory Field attendance record by welcoming 660,289 fans, just one season after leading all of Minor League Baseball in overall attendance on their way to being presented with Baseball America's 2013 Triple-A Bob Freitas Award for the best overall operations at the Triple-A level.
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future for the International League and it's Teams, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications.
Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ